Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Light Show

I am desperately waiting for Christmas to arrive............I am really hoping that Santa will put a new laptop under my tree.........you see, my last laptop went swimming in a glass of wine and has never recovered from the alcohol poisoning :(

I miss blogging and posting pics.........I have been so busy crafting and creating little christmas goodies.............I would love to share everything ~ but that is IMPOSSIBLE when I sneak on my husbands (work) laptop while he is still shhhhhhh sleeping. Umm okay I would like to share some photos of a wonderful light show that our quaint downtown area puts on each year. It is so festive and I truely appreciate the efforts put into this each year. It is a perfect night, when the snow is falling, we are out dining and able to capture the lights twinkling all over the town!!!




No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.