Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Calzone Recipe

Today after reading my daily dose of MEG....I decided to also post my dinner recipe for the night. My calzones are my families favorite dinner treat ~ a sure way to make my rascals smile.


Ingredients:
My favorite dough to work with is from Trader Joe's....99 cents a package (makes 2 calzones):





























I'm not going to lie - it takes awhile to make these, but it is worth the time and effort...and mess



A favorite meal that puts smiles on all my kids faces!



now, I am going to be late for my son's hockey game :/

















No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.