Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Day.............Sad Day!!

Did you ever have a day that started out great and turned really bad? Or opposite? I like it better when bad turns good, but not today. I had one of those good days.........sad days. After a day of shopping with my friend at Ikea (and the kids going back to school after a looooooooong very looooooooooooong break) and a very nice lunch.....I was feeling really good and then BAM!!!! Earlier this evening I got the horrible news that my son's best friend ~ the kind of best friend that every Mom wants her son to have!!! lost his father in a very sudden and tragic accident. I am sad, my son is really sad...........but no one can be as sad as my son's friend. Please say a special prayer for a 16 year old great kid who suddenly lost his beloved father today..........

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.