Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolution: OrGanIze OrGaniZe OrGAniZe

UGH!! My house is a mess!!! I am going to take the next month or two and get my house organized!!! I love this book. I have had it for years and everytime I need to get inspired to do some organizing I pick it up and read it. Sometimes I just need an outline of instructions on how to organize and where to put things ~ this book is one of the best I have read.............it gives wonderful suggestions and helps me get through this daunting task. I am going to post before and after pictures of some of the most embarrassing areas of my home......coming soon!

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.