Friday, April 24, 2009

Buy AMERICAN


I grew up and still live in the Detroit area. Unless, you are from the state of Michigan you won't truly understand how the auto industry effects our entire livelihood. I have generations in my family that have worked in the auto industry and my husband is currently an auto industry employee. Everyone living in Michigan has a connection to the auto industry, it is truly our roots, what we are made of and how we survive. We are all hurting right now, if not directly - in directly by what is happening. It is very difficult to watch our friends and family lose their jobs and their homes. I came across this video and it made me cry............it is real!!! I was thinking how could I help, what could we all do to help? My only suggestion to all of you is when you go out to purchase a new car please consider buying an American product, help the American Family survive!!!

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.