Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Make Ahead Meals

I am leaving on Thursday for Mexico with my oldest daughter. This is her senior trip - yipee!!! I am leaving my husband and 5 other children behind in snow covered Michigan........so sorry guys :(

Anyhow, I decided that I should leave them some meals in the freezer, just in case they get sick of carry outs.

On friday morning I spent about 4 hours cooking - and made 7 meals!! I actually enjoyed it - cooking is relaxing for me. I wonder why I don't do this more often??? I think I will.

I made: Pasta Sauce, Chili, a Mexican Casserole, a Chicken Casserole, Shephard's Pie, Chicken Parmesan and Baked Macaroni and Cheese!

Let's see what is left when I return. I will post recipes when I get back...........all of them are super easy!






No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.