Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i WAKE up in the morning feelin like

P.Diddy
(i really don't understand what that means....but I thought the
lyric might be appropriate for this post).



don't let those cute little p-diddy's fool you!
those belong to my youngest daugther Katie !
oh, before we go any further...Katie isn't a morning kinda gal.


it takes me a good 20 minutes just get her to come downstairs!
When she finally arrives, she finds her clothes awaiting her.

sometimes, she crumbles up her undies!

Usually (umm...most of the time!) she launches pillows!



she sCreAMs.......always.



sometimes she let's me know exactly what she thinks of me!



a few swings into the air.



oops! I am embarrasing myself now - Mom has her camera out.





oh who cares! she (mom) would never show anyone these pictures.



take THIS


and one last statement.....................


Hope your mornings are better than mine!









1 comment:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hi Donna,

So excited, I hopped onto your other, newest blog and I saw there are no followers yet. I thought it funny to be your first. Good Luck!
Have a happy weekend

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.