Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"extra extra" read all about it

so what did i do this past friday night?

i was an "extra" on a movie set. really i was!

MAJOR check off the bucket list!

ohhhhhhhh and this wasn't just a little ole' movie - check out my fellow cast mates:

demi moore, kate bosworth, ellen barkin, thomas haden church, ellen burstyn, george kennedy, ezra miller and more!!!


the movie is called

"the reasonable bunch"

and it is being filmed at my friend Lisa's house. about 2 miles from my house.

(isn't that just incredible???)

anyhow - they were looking for extra's to use as wedding guests - so me and a "bunch" of friends jumped in.

Extra Bonus: ashton kutcher was on set all weekend - that was kind of really exciting, especially in light of all the recent rumors surrounding demi and ashton (i hope it isn't true!! however if it is - i wouldn't mind seeing demi and bruce reuniting).....speaking of rumors and willis- Rumer Willis (Demi's daughter) was also on the set - watching her mom and hangin with ashton. and if i might add, ashton and rumer seem to have a nice relationship. and demi was beaming while ashton was around! oh and, just sayin:

ashton kutcher is even cuter in person!!!!!
okay enough of the stars! let's get back to my hollywood debut - shall we?

there was a lot (a real lot) of sitting around. they filmed through the night -i arrived at 2 pm and didn't leave until 3:30 am!! the life of a star isn't easy you know.

bummer: couldn't take any pictures!! however....................
my daughter, was lucky enough to hang out for a few hours on the set with kate bosworth (who by the way, is a total doll!!!!)


she let my daughter interview her for the school newspaper and just hang out to see how things work on a movie set. my daughter was thrilled. ....seriously - kate bosworth - she is the best! no diva in her, just a beautiful, gracious and normal girl!!!

here is a photo of my daughter with kate - she had the best time!


(kate -if you ever shall stumble across this blog -thank you again for the thrill of my daughters life!!! you are the best!!!)


now back to my "extra" work: will i actually be in the film? probably not, but it was an experience i will never forget. i would say if you have the opportunity and the time - go for it!!!!

i will never forget the night i spent on the movie set! NEVER.

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.