Sunday, September 26, 2010

holiday boutique

Last year I did my first "holiday boutique". It was at The Grosse Pointe Yacht Club. The setting was beautiful! Behind my booth were large windows that looked out onto Lake St. Clair.


I am happy to say that the show was a success. Here is a look at some of my hot selling items from last year.


Friendship Wands.............SOLD OUT.



I only made a few of these cake plates, but they were also a popular item. This year I am going to make some cupcake stands along with the cake stands.


Here are a few new items that I am including in this year's boutique.





hand stamped french script candles



mini chalkboards

they include a piece of vintage silverware - perfect for the day's menu in the kitchen.




french tea towels, i am now making them with natural colored flour sacks-

i think they look much better.





picture frames........






and my favorite so far are these placemats.

i am creating a variety of styles ~

french (which look great on a table with the french script candles)





and these adorable birds -

(i don't know why i numbered them, i just thought that it was "the pottery barn" thing to do!



Stay tuned for more creations.

I will be re ~opening my etsy shop soon.









No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.