Sunday, September 26, 2010

my sweet savannah

i have a very sweet friend, her name is Melaine . she blogs on her site: My Sweet Savannah - i would say that she is "famous" in blog land!!!


last week i was having kind of yuck week!


on thursday i went to my mail box and there was a package ~ addressed to me!


i had no idea what it might be - i ordered nothing.


i ripped it open and found the sweetest surprise.


she made me this sweet pillow and i couldn't love anything more!!!!



she sells these pillows at her etsy store - and trust me - you're going to love her hand created items.

thank you melaine - you're the best friend that i never really met :)

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.