Sunday, February 8, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS




Thanks so much for the wonderful suggestions. I am now a more prepared, somewhat more creative basket thinker upper or something like that. I loved all the suggestions and could not decide which one to choose. So I did it the ole fashion way. I wrote all your names down on tiny pieces of paper and my little Miss Katie pulled the winner out of a bowl.......


The winner is Susan!!! Susan please email me at: Bourgoinfam8@aol.com with your address so I can send you a little something. And I loved your Spring Theme Ideas!!!


Thanks again. Donna

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.