Saturday, May 16, 2009

Easy PLEASY Cinnamon Apple Muffins

Here is a wonderful recipe that I got from my grandmother.........so easy and really really good. She used this recipe to make a coffee cake - I make individual muffins!!




Ingredients: 1 box of yellow cake mix (eggs, oil and water - whatever the recipe on the box calls for). About 5 cut (skins removed)apples.......cinnamon and sugar.




















Mix the ingredients together according to the box - just follow directions as if making cake batter. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.....I like to get mine from here .
Place a few chopped apples in each muffin liner. Then drop spoonfuls of batter on top of apples. Add a few more chopped apples and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.



Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown.


I like to serve mine warm.














No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.