Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No More BBQ Sauce :(


We are having a gorgeous day in Michigan - still needs to warm up a bit, but the sun is shinning bright all day............and I LOVE THAT.

I love to BBQ when the sun is out, almost every meal in the summer that I make is prepared on that grill. Tonight I am in the mood for BBQ chicken........I thawed out the chicken and went into the pantry to reach for the best BBQ sauce ever to have been made...........and boo hoo!! Gone! I can't run up to the local store for it, because they don't carry it.


Anyhow, I am placing my order via telephone in a few minutes. Not only is this bbq sauce delish, they also carry many other sauces, salsa's (cherry peach is awesome!) and jams. Check out their site by clicking on the picture above.


No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.