Sunday, August 2, 2009

AWESOME is truly awesome

Recently, I have heard a lot about a cleaning product called Awesome. With six children I am always looking for the best products to clean my house, and honestly I will pay almost anything to get a product that does the job!

The owner of an antique store near my home told me that Awesome is the best cleaning product she has ever used. She uses it on everything from linens(not on reds) to furniture. A friend also told me she had to clean walls that were built up with years of cigarette smoke and that she used Awesome and it cleaned well and took out most of the odor of the cigarette smoke.

Okay, I needed to try this product ~ and here is the sweetest detail.......Awesome is sold at the dollar store!

This evening I made a quick trip to the Dollar Tree and picked me up a bottle. I used it on some heavily fingerprinted areas in my garage to test it out.........and well, it worked awesome.

I looked it up on the internet and found that it is selling for $6.95 a bottle on Amazon. The consumer reviews are all excellent.......and all this for only $1. So now I am passing on my secret to you. Let me know if you have tried this product and what you think. Now, I am off to attack some nasty fingerprints.

No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.