Sunday, July 5, 2009

i am back!!


I have been away for awhile now.......but now I am back.


my computer died and some nice man gave it life again and managed to save all my info.



i am less than one week away from having my daughter's grad party, so i have had other things on my mind.....but i will be back next week on a regular basis and this will be my address..........FOR SURE!!!


in the meantime, here are some photos that i took - still practicing with my camera.......oh i love my camera so much.....




here are some summer shots.......



























No comments:

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.