Saturday, July 25, 2009

moving to japan




my daughter has 3 best friends.......the best kind of kids.......the kids that you wish to be friends with your kid.....

































tonight the girls are saying good bye to Shelby........she will be moving to Japan with her family.....

there was a going away celebration tonight.....a photo shoot....an outing on a boat.....and a sleepover. it is always so hard to say good bye to someone that you feel so close too.....we will miss u shelby, but have a great life experience in Japan! we will see you in three years .... hope u love your pandora bracelet!!!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, this post brought tears to my eyes, there is something about girls and their friends isn't there!!

I absolutely know what you mean when you say about the kind of girls you always hope your daughters will be friends with....my daughter is just 8 and does have some lovely friends....but already there is starting to be a little "meanness" within her school class :(

Lovely photos too :)

Happy Week-end and thanks again so much for your comments on my blog, it's lovely to hear from you :)

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.