Monday, July 27, 2009

Pottery Barn Sale

I went into Pottery Barn today....and what a nice surprise. I found this soup tureen and I loved it, but I figured it was too much for my budget. When I turned it over I found it was on sale for $31.99 (and since I was returning a $40 item it was going to be mine)........IHowever, I seriously thought it was marked incorrectly. I grabbed a sales associate and she, like me also thought that the price was wrong! Upon further investigation, she came back to me and said that is the sale price.........oh I snagged that up right away!!!




I am going to re-do my dining room (I will be posting pics soon)....I hope to get lots of advice/opinions. Anyhow, this tureen is sort of my inspirational piece. I want to paint all of my dining room furniture black and have my china cabinet filled with white!

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I love that piece. I am obsessed with white china, and I am sure that your black and white dining room will look amazing. Can't wait to see the photos!

www.thesouthernnest.blogspot.com

Just Me said...

Hi Donna! Just saw your comment on my blog...thanks so much!! I made my header and layout on my blog...so there is no template...boo hoo! Yours looks great too! xoxo

About Me

I have been very happily married to my "kindergarten sweetheart" for 20 years............well we actually didn't start dating until we were in our 20's...... Together we have 6 wonderful children. They are 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 and 8. Although, we have moved around often, I am hopeful that we are now settled back home in Michigan.